there is no picture .... sometimes there is no time for pictures
today's accomplishments:
1. the plexiglass finally got carried out to the garage
2. the lawn got mowed .. mower ran out of juice and I had to re-charge the batteries to finish .. it's only the 2nd time this summer I've had to charge them
3. front office got a good vac'ing, purging and tidying .. imagine the dust I found while on my hands and knees trying to find the lamp plug in ... the lamp died -- led to another project or two ...
4. lunch - always important --
5. found the cure for the mealy bug infestation on my gerbera daisies -- started last winter -- the expert says it is a battle that I won't win -- just toss them before it spreads and gets worse .. so -- they are ready to be tossed .. I got 3 years out of them. The hibiscus has them too ... I've been dousing it with Neem ( the internet told me to ) and the mealy bugs are getting worse and the plant looks like crap.
6. weekend homework is sort of lined up and packed.
7. I email chatted with my County Board competition .. regarding the snafu in the Herald .. will reach out next week for a potential meet/greet ... kindness wins.
I need more coffee ...
Life is okay ....
No comments:
Post a Comment