sorry -- almost two years and I never get tired of the view from the porch ... after my "virtual" candidate forum on Saturday - I loaded up and went to the cabin, me, milk, slaw blend, breakfast pizza and hy vee cheesecake, raspberries ( bad raspberries) --
we have the ultimate sunsets out there -- and after 10pm -- another fireworks show -- I watched from the steps in my nightgown -- and finally called it a night
the virtual candidate forum was kind of weird -- a local group - "Indivisible St Peter" .. I'm not a public debater/speaker and never a good politician -- pre forum -- I worked, ya, Saturday, it was hot, sticky and I have shit to do -- all at once the shit will be done and free time will return ... ( as she laughs and laughs and laughs)
the cabin is my decompression zone
this morning was a spot of shopping, because if Target delivers - it saves me time and keeps me from buying crap I don't need -- the world has become wacky -- I used to dash over to Sam's Club to purchase paper every six weeks or so -- schlep them in and out of the vehicle and into the office -- I've been purchasing via office depot -- and our friendly ups dude delivers, well, now office depot "automatically" deliver 2 cases a month -- and I thought Amazon sending me coffee once a month was the best ...
after shopping it was 3 hours of reading -- board reports, bill listings, ditch punch lists, audit reports, -- and finally back to my book ...
and it all starts all over tomorrow
have restful Sunday evening -- and a great week ahead

No comments:
Post a Comment