so I did spent a spot of time sewing at Labor Camp I had 25 potholders prepped (orphan quilt blocks, batting, insulbrite and backs), they got quilted, trimmed up, cut 2 1/2 yards of b/w strip into binding strips and got binding on all 25 of them, now to finish the binding and they'll be done
missing lake time -- never seem to have enough lake time during the week
the chaos continues at the office, most of it is my doing -- finding productive work time has been elusive lately, the cycle of endless questions has returned. I used to think it was COVID that made us dumb, impatient, irritable -- but now I'm leaning towards the "millennials" .. they just "assume" things and "expect" things, which since my generation created them I shouldn't be whining.
so, instead of whining, off to work on the endless project list ... someday this list will be less than 100 ... ya, it's that ugly.


No comments:
Post a Comment