Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy Independence Day!


on the Saturday night pontoon cruise - I managed 130 pictures ..
got them transfered to my iPad from the camera
but from the iPad to the desktop -- not happening so well ...

I have 15 pictures of this guy fishing .. 


he kept drifting back and forth in front of us 
we were perched on our "beach" in the lawn chairs by sunset


look close .. this guy was kayak fishing 
in front the dock at our old "rental" cabin 
it was so peaceful back in that bay 


always blessed with fabulous sunsets


I came out Friday night and stayed until Sunday after supper -- went home to check on the elders ... they weren't answering their phone ( again ) so I missed the lake fireworks -- but it was okay to go home .. the elders did drive out for a visit on Saturday .. 

#1's walking is improving every day ... still battling lightheadedness and the dizzies .. lots of doctor appointments this week ...  

I'm back at the cabin for the day .. enjoying the rain, cleaning and updating the computer out here ... 



 

No comments: