old cabin sunset picture -- I haven't been there for a while and miss the place. Life is less stressful at the happy place.
I keep spreadsheets of "things" -- things to do, regular projects, monthly deadlines -- all the important stuff in my world. I was reviewing the monthly to do spreadsheet for our payroll and client write up clients and ta da -- for the first time in 2 years -- all but one client is totally up to date on the list !!! wth. I cannot say the same for our tax clients -- still 55 to do on that list ... and of the 55 20ish are waiting on documents ... we're gonna get there eventually!
The Herald did a candidate feature for this weeks paper. It was a phone interview not a written response to questions - it was a fast 10 minutes with the reporter -- I don't like one/one interviews I like to prep and agonize over questions - I don't like being a politician. One of the opponents is taking shots at the County and directly/indirectly, me. I've said it before and will reiterate it daily -- I don't like campaigning ... I told the girls at the bakery this morning, I'm nervous about the election and I think nervous is good - overconfident is arrogant. I will never be know as arrogant - at least I hope that is not the perception.
enough rambling. back to work and crossing more shit off the to do lists ...

No comments:
Post a Comment