I have been de-stashing my fabric closet, shelves, tubs and totes. $900 later, ebay has become fun. Except today's buyer .. way to many questions for fabric .. argh. After selling $900 of fabric -- one would think there would be some empty shelves, tubs and totes. Sadly, no ... I've mainly sold layer cakes and some yardage .. there will be more ...
the cabin got a new sidewalk today .. I dashed out to see if the crew needed anything and came home .. after blowing my nose ( 3 boxes of tissue later ) and hacking up a lung .. the warmth of the house feels pretty good. after lunch and a nap I went back to the office and loaded up some homework ..
the original plan was to put furniture together (bedroom furniture) while watching the Twins game ... I'd best hop to it ... the game is on as I type.
edit: the Twins lost ... and one piece of furniture is now constructed, moved into place and loaded up .. we're waiting on some final paint issues and baseboards .. I can't wait any longer -- I need order in the bedroom .. chaos is evil. I even managed to head to the cave and get some work done.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment