Sunday, October 29, 2023

crafting with the peeps


the parents/kids/youth groups at church host 2 crafting retreats (?) weekends a year as a fundraiser for the school ... I was somewhat productive -- 17 potholders got bound -- a few had binding attached but not stitched down .. I won the mug as a door prize perfect size 


Lynette was into the yoga moves ...
they had games, door prizes, massage lady, food, treats -- demonstrations .. it's a fun event


I finished quilting this table topper and attached the binding .. binding was the theme -- I also attached the binding to a Christmas throw (and it's in the washing machine as I type) ... 

And today is dedicated to projects -- work projects, yard projects -- shit, it snowed and melted projects .. I am really beginning to hate winter -- well, I hate giving up the warm season things ... I never seem to have enough warm season anymore ... I need them ...


 

No comments: