Sunday, October 1, 2023

Wedding Weekend!


beautiful old catholic church in Montgomery -- 


family picture time was well organized chaos


my lines -- after purchasing 2 dresses, 2 pairs of flats, 1 pair of heels and a pair of kick ass  boots ... I wore a dress I've had for 3 years and comfortable sandals .. the 90' heat changed up everyone's wardrobe


Keith -- it must have been good ..


Joe, Nick and Keith .. 3 of Dad's favorites ... 
It was an emotional night for all of us ... 

special kudos to the friends and family that shared the memories and surrounded us with so much love 

.. and Nick's friend Josh ... that kid gets the gold medal for taking care of Mom -- got her down the aisle -- ushered her out of church -- helped us get parked at the reception -- and helped get us back in the truck for the commute home .. and kept asking me if I needed another drink -- 

we rounded out the weekend with the usual projects
1.  the lawn got mowed -- almost all of it
2.  the soybeans got combined and the equipment is gone
3.  the dock came off the water and is on shore
4.  the new sidewalk at the lake is ready for cement! next weekend
5.  and ... we spent most of today at the cabin .. 90' weather is
lake weather -- I surfed, read, ate, swatted wasps ... 



 

No comments: