Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday's in paradise



   I keep sweating/fretting/pacing over the little things in life that I really can't control.  Today a switch flipped -- the Oct 16th filing must have triggered it.  Since mid-September I've been pushing hard to "get shit done" -- 
 
   1) the extended tax returns
   2) September payroll tax deposits
   3) 3rd Quarter payroll reports
   4) September sales tax reports
   5) all the other little things that take way too much time

  well, late this afternoon I finished up this weeks payroll and realized 1, 2, 3 and 4 are done.  I'm prepped and ready for the new eftps log in requirements -- I still have lists -- but they aren't so bad and I got a haircut -- always feels good 


   I left the office at 5:00 ... got mom and myself fed, the kitchen tidy'd -- swept the garage (one more list item) .. sprayed for bugs -- the boxelders are horrendous ... and took a walk out to watch the sunset -- 

   Sunsets are God's way of closing out the day -- tonight's was better than the pix.  I need to walk out the field road to see it .. too many trees and leaves -- it was good ... 



My list for the rest of the week -- is manageable --

2 days of continuing ed seminars (virtual)
   which means my desk/office will get cleaned :) I'll have some crochet time :) I'll be plotting life on the surface pro while the gig rolls along on the big screen :) 

A couple of client appointments
A few client issues ...
Hope to mow the office lawn ... needs it bad ...
Bring in / toss the office planters (store the pots)

Get that truck traded off 
vac and dust 
vac and dust
laundry laundry laundry












 

No comments: