Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Hump Day


I was headed home -- literally and decided to mow the "north 40" and the lawn mower still had a charge so I moved over to the front and the 2nd hand smoke area .. let's hope this is the last time I have to mow the office lawn .. although green grass means no snow


cabin cam from 6:15 this evening -- I'm hoping to spend the weekend out there .. I haven't done that at all in 2023 -- just days -- running back and forth, I need some down time ..


While doing the evening laundry I decided to add some more fabric to ebay -- some nut job made an offer on this bundle less than 5 minutes after listing -- that was a fast $85 ... plus shipping :) ... I'm just ripping thru the fabric stash .. listed 3 others .. and well, I have more ... much more ... 



 

No comments: