Friday, October 20, 2023

TGIF part 2


it was a busy afternoon -- I finally traded Ruby 2 off on an SUV for Mom.  I'm getting Dad's truck, Mom is getting the new to us SUV and Nick is getting Mom's 21 year old SUV ... so long story short, Daisy Lane will be down to 3 vehicles, 1 Truck, 1 SUV and 1 Mustang ... and the accessory vehicles ... 1 well used golf cart and my SxS ... 

I struggled with this one and have been dragging my feet for months .. Dad's truck is a year newer, has very few miles and has the snowplow -- Ruby 2 was pretty and loaded with all kinds of gizmos and I like gizmos.  The new to us SUV has loads of gizmos and after email chatting with it's previous owner .. I'm glad it was the one.  We drove it out to the lake for supper and sunset.  It's a nice set of wheels -- Mom will like it too .. Ruby 2 got me thru the winter from hell -- I'm going to miss 'er ... 

I can't believe I'm attached to a damn truck .. a pretty truck .. really pretty truck .. 


Sunset at the happy place - beautiful night - I never regret going out for a spot .. the early darkness is the pits .. I just hate it ... 


fishing people -- they and one pontoon were the only lake activity .. well, the geese, ducks and cranes were active .. the color was gorgeous 

 

No comments: