I was explaining to people all week ... Oct 15th is as chaotic as April 15th ... October 15th is the due date for Individual Income Tax returns that were extended and frankly, I had way to many of them for 2022 ... more than normal ... during the covid years we purposely extended due to uncertainties and well 2022 -- there were some uncertainties but we also got used to the additional time and got complacent .... it's a weird cycle of filing and deadlines
I finished up a couple returns this morning, efiled a bunch and attempted to fix efiling rejections from home .. attempted ....
Mom and I drove to the lake but it was a construction zone with no heat so we came home to have take out Taco Johns -- never again -- lets just say --- the quality has declined, a lot. I spent the afternoon working on my Friday List of Projects. The porch is tidier, the plant stand erected for the winter storage of "outdoor plants, those moved indoors for over-wintering" ... a trash run (always fun) -- I picked up and dumped the deck pots, tomato pots -- shut shed doors .. etc .. had grand plans to sweep the garage -- but alas -- it was suddenly supper time and well my ass is dragging
laundry got done -- beds re-made, fridge cleaned out ... and prepping for the week ahead is somewhat done .. I need to be a meal prepper -- at least for my lunches ..
I built a spreadsheet of my ebay transactions :) .. and pulled another tub of "stuff" to photograph and sell -- need to charge up camera batteries first .. and scope out the other listings of similar items ... I've done well --- I've sold enough to cover my cell phone bill for a year. yes, that well.
This week is equally crazy ...
Monday - finish efiling, payroll and Planning/Zoning
Tuesday - County Road Tour and payroll
Wednesday and Thursday -- 16 hours of education via a Webinar ...
Friday - client gigs most of the day
Monday - the patio door installation is happening and Mom has hip x-rays/scans . lets home there is an issue -- might answer the pain questions ... the pain meds aren't working very well --

No comments:
Post a Comment