Sunday, October 22, 2023

Winds of Change


It's been a wild couple of days ... 
Friday -- vehicle swap and supper at cabin (simple gorgeous)
Saturday -- returns at Old Navy, uptown HyVee -- Cabin
it was really windy -- took a nap on the couch and hoped the tree wouldn't fall on us (it's coming down this week) -- back home
Sunday - back to the cabin -- sidewalk project, cleaning and just sitting and staring at the lake ( these are today's pix) 

we came home and I mowed -- can't wait for that to end ... I need to mow with the "tractor" this week and then I think we'll have the yard ready for winter .. flowers/pots are ready to move into the porch -- porch is ready 

and then -- back to the cabin -- I forgot my iPad and I can't live without it .. argh
(4 trips in 3 days to the happy place and I hope to get out there while the tree comes down and need to move the geraniums into the "shower" for winter .. I've over wintered them for 3 years .. 




Weird/Unusual Week ahead 

10 hours of continuing ed ( 2 on Monday, 8 on Thursday)
Happy Hour with the Elected Women
County Board Meeting
AMC Dist 7 Meeting (Nicollet Cty is the host)
Scrapping/Crafting with the Peeps on Friday night/Saturday
Fun Run -- quit laughing

Projects for the week:

1. Pre Tax Planning letters to clients
2. Clean Ups
3. E letters typed and to the printer
4. Reconfigure Office spaces (again/yet/still) 
        the best people flow post COVID is driving me batty
5. Plastic the windows!!!
6. Vac the office basement 






 

No comments: