Friday, October 27, 2023

fall ...


I like fall -- I really do ... but every year I go into it kicking and screaming for more summer -- I equate summer with down time and even though I don't get a lot of down time -- some/any/a tad always recharges the batteries .. my batteries are low 




I am an idiot -- when we left the cabin Monday night I didn't think to move the geranium tubs into the cabin -- I stopped looking at the weather forecast several months ago .. well, slap me == weekend temps are not looking nice for the geraniums .. so last night after supper Mom and I ran out and I put the blooms inside the cabin

the bottle tree lights flipped on .. a reminder from it's creator to watch the flipping weather forecast -- seriously I just need 2 more months of summer -- and then again thats 2 more months of that damn lawnmower ..




 

No comments: