Sunday, October 29, 2023

two for the day


I actually haven't managed to start, finish or control anything today ... we took a drive out to the cabin to retrieve some more "stuff" .. I've slowly been bringing things home -- clothes, blanket throws, towels -- the only thing left is to strip the bed .. next week 

We pulled some more stuff from the fridge, freezer and cupboards -- tossed some and will consume the 952 boxes of pasta over the winter months .. 

Still need to rake leaves and burn them -- hopefully the tree dude comes this week -- the large maple dead center has a giant crack near the top of it ... it's coming down 

and tomorrow sounds like d-day for the cat shack too -- haven't seen the dumpster or the equipment yet - but am told they will be here sometime ... 


I snapped these via the ring camera -- I have a camera on the tree so we can watch the tree dude at work -- 'tis life


my project of the night is to put away the sewing shit -- I did spend an hour vac'ing down here on Saturday am .. amid the 4 loads of laundry -- normal and the pisser was at it again. beast.  so stashing and plotting is on the agenda ... I plot and then ignore the plans


 

No comments: