
Lately (frequently) I've been too crabby. I saw this post on Katie's facebook page yesterday and thought it to be a positive omen. I have much to be thankful for -- and I occasionally (make that daily) need to kick myself as a reminder.
So for the next week -- I need to share my blessings - sometimes I overlook the little things in life that make me a better person.
So, here goes --- (drum rolllllllll)
Today I am thankful for -- those goofy noisy geese that fly over in the pre-dawn hours -- return back to the river bottoms and then fly back over just after supper and back again in the early evening darkness. That's a lot of wing flapping for a treat of rotting sweet corn and slim pickings in the newly combined wheat fields. It's also a vivid reminder of the changing of the seasons ... the days are shorter, the nights are cooler and the subtle change has begun.
M
1 comment:
Its kind of easy to focus on lifes annoyances and PITA events isnt it. I need to take a leaf out of your book and be thankful for things this week . Maybe it will become a habit for both of us.
Post a Comment