Tuesday, August 6, 2013

just got to share

  remember me, the idiot, who supposedly doesn't work after 1:00pm -- trust me, I'm still at work at 5:30  ---  argh.

  below is the project of the week (weekend) ... I strip pieced the two crib/baby quilts ... baby due soon ... parents don't know (or aren't telling me) the sex of the baby!  so I made a boy version  .....


 
sorry it's kinda fuzzy

 
aren't the sheep adorable

 
and green John Deere tractors ... it's going to a house of green
 
and next up is the girl version!


 
pink John Deere's

 
and more sheep! 
 
I quilted both tops on the long arm on Monday ... one before work and one last night -- getting the hang of that thing!  blow out the fuzzies, slow easy movements and new needles!   good quality thread helps too!
 
Anyway -- binding is next.  And the BABY !!!!
 
Happy Tuesday from a grumpy late working Diva.
 
 

No comments: