so while in the picking mode early on, I heard the wup wup wup of a helicopter and being near the hospital -- it's a regular event -- well this dude came in fast, low and loud ... and it was military ... he swooped over me ....
and disappeared -- only to re-appear later ... and well, there I am; the hindquarters pointed skyward -- picking cucumbers ... happens everytime. Thankfully there is no horn to honk on a helicopter.
seems like a waste of fuel to cruise around the Valley ... another beautiful evening ... I'm sure the valley view was damn spectacular ... even my tush.
squirrel food -- yes, I sell corn to city folks and tell 'em it's squirrel food -- I have beach front property for sale in Traverse Township (just in case you are interested) -- sent this one as a text to farmer Kevin -- better be getting the big green machines out of the shed and having that baby!!!!
Thursday nights pickings ... squash were on a dead vine so I picked 'em.
I've tried to be good with the picture storage -- so I've only stored pix's at home and well uploading them to either here or facebook is sending me into a tizzy. Someday faster internet will arrive in rural America. My next attempt to speed it up is a "mobile hotspot" from Verizon ... going to try one out in September. Argh.
T G I F -- Diva
No comments:
Post a Comment