Thursday, August 22, 2013

gems and jewels from the last week

 Edgar the barn cat ... always has a dirty nose -- not sure where or what he burrows into ... nor will he let anyone pet him ....
independent cuss.
 
 banana squash -- I've never planted them before -- it's huge.  and the question of the season -- when is the dang thing ripe?
 
I just noticed ... if you look closed at the passenger door (right side Aussies) .... it appears I've strangled a cat in the window.   I blew it up ... its a picture of a cat on a bag of kitty food ... a brief moment of "what the hell is that"
 


1 comment:

Shay said...

Maybe since its a banana squash it has to be yellow before it's ripe? I have no idea !

Thanks for the heads up about which window I had to look at . When we were in Hawaii last year I did have a few anxious moments being the passenger on the wrong side of the car because normally that side of the car means I'm driving !