Wednesday, August 14, 2013

 
the fog crept in on little cat's feet ...

 
and the geese flew thru it ....


the waffling quilt ... as in waffling what to do with it ... so I had to go to pick up the Bernina (in Mankato), it's tune up was done!  And Joann Fabric's is next door -- ya, more fabric.  They had their "country classic solids" on sale for $2.99 a yard ... the back is grass green, sky blue and barney purple -- the binding is ready --- green.  I got here shortly after 6:00am --loaded it -- and started quilting.  After the fussy period -- needle issues ... it went fast ... swoops and swirls. .. looks pretty good in person. 

 
it was an oversized jelly roll of Kaffee Fassett (spelling?) prints I picked up on sale on Ebay ... 6" by 42" strips .. about 66" square ...
 
it is bright and loud.
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

I like it ! Bright and loud is exactly my style.