strolling frog musician in the front perennial bed -- he and his band mates play year around.
street scene from the former web cam atop the Government Center -- looking north ...
Winter of 2010- 2011-- it was so deep at the office. it was at one point taller than the front fence. and since the Christmas roping was still up, I'm guessing this was during the Holidays.
the same year ... Dad and fergie working in the yard ... in the dark ...
Nick -- had to mention Nick, since the heat wave has arrived, the air conditioning is back on -- and there is something rattling somewhere in here and it sounds just like Nick at his chow dish ... I kept hearing it yesterday and keep thinking (with a smile) -- the next move would be him leaping on my desk.
Day Seven - I am thankful for WINTER! Yes, I crab and moan about it, but I like winter -- there is nothing better than watching a snowstorm and enjoying the beauty of the whiteness -- unfortunately, it needs to be plowed, shoveled, moved and de-iced. And I generally don't have spare time to enjoy it -- I need to make time to enjoy it.

1 comment:
I think I would enjoy a snowy winter at least once. Not that its likely to happen where I live !
Post a Comment