bessie, my trust early morning, night and weekend wheels ... already has 190 miles on her and I've only left the farm to drop of trash at the shop and get the mail .... that's a lot of back and forth to the patch peeps.
Well Thursday -- someone need parts off of her and I've been reduced to driving
this hunk of junk (can't complain -- it runs) to the patch. a retired GAC security vehicle that elder #1 bought for $300 and then stuck a new motor in it .... roof leaks, check engine light never goes off --- but the air conditioning works and it gets fabulous mileage ... I'd never go more than 35 mph in it ... it's a small heap.
aren't the pumpkins cool ... the vine out and take over everything --- even the weeds. not many plants here just a few -- mainly specialties and fun ones.
a buttercup squash ... a "sweet mama" to be exact -- thick meaty orange flesh ... looking fabulous. I can't seem to find any butternuts ... I have the sinking feeling I forgot to plant them or mixed up the seed packages .... it's the year of the "what the hell's" ... just gotta roll with it.
and my poor looking row of zinna's .... amid the weeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment