Thursday, November 14, 2013

6 hours to go

hummm -- 16 hours of continuing education over a 2 day period ... yes, you shouldn't blog when you are out of town ... I'll be home shortly.  damn dull.

Thankfully I have the iPad for distraction and well, note taking ... an picture taking.  Yesterday's pictures on my cell phone are classics.

I shopped at the worlds largest craft store on Tuesday night -- bought Xmas card supplies and picked up facebook prize winnings for cousin Jan -- bought no fabric!!!

Last night, we (Mom is along for the ride) went to Grubers ... where again I bought no fabric.  I was a little disappointed -- the samples hanging on the walls were the same as two years ago ... especially the Kaffe Fassett's .. I did purchase an expensive spool of  thread and a magazine.

WalMart got most of my money ... bottled water, treats, book and magazine.

No good eats on this trip so far ... Taco Bell and Subway ...
6 more hours and I'm on the road ....


1 comment:

Barb H said...

Marie, that training room looks like torture--and it looks exactly like all the rooms I've had training in over the years. Some things just never change!