as in the clothes closet ... yep, 3 large bags of summer stuff for the thrift shop. There is a reason the revenues are up at the thrift shop ... I swear they smile when they see us coming.
project is done. cold weather has arrived. turtleneck and fleece sweater feel pretty good this morning. I missed the memo about the snow ... too cold for it to melt ... dang.
chai will warm me up.
cheers to Monday!
M
3 comments:
So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.
www.gofastek.com
I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!
alchemist
www.inspgift.com
I’ve been visiting your page for a couple of times and this is my first time to join in your feeds. I must admit that your one skillful blogger.
www.n8fan.net
Post a Comment