I was perusing my client list for mailing labels last night. Dang peeps -- I am so fortunate .. at this time every year we get ready to mass mail out various reminders/notices/stuff and I get a bit overwhelmed by all the chaos.
Favorite client, Lyman passed away on Friday and I just found out -- 6 hours after his funeral -- 90. Veteran (navy), retired postman and well, damn good investor. Robyn and I always got stock / investing tips from him ... he was a hoot. Going to miss him.
I've been working my fingers to the bone the last 3 months -- not sure why but I never seemed to get caught up -- today, I think I've got it all under control. So, I'm taking a deep breath and going to enjoy the next couple of days ....
Happy Tuesday
M
ps. and don't we love the 10' start to the morning .... this may be considered TMI (too much information) -- but my long underwear feels pretty toasty this morning. I'm not ready for winter.
1 comment:
I think you work awfully hard and need to take more time out for yourself. You're a human dynamo!
Im still waiting for Spring to arrive properly here - lovely one day and freezing and back to winter woolies the next!
Post a Comment