Friday, November 22, 2013

Hello Winter

   ready or not peeps ... winter is coming.

   not sure I'm ready for the cold however ... my truck said it was 12' when I was in line at McD's for breakfast ....

   I've been pretty good lately -- broke myself of my largest vice -- McD's iced coffee ... it used to be an everyday stop, then three times a week, down to once a week and about 3 weeks ago -- cold turkey -- no more for me.  I got one that was freeking awful -- so no more!

   Having the internal debate -- "turkey trot/fun run" on Thanksgiving.  2 miles ... start at Chamber and wander thru the park and back ...

M
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Congrats on getting off the hard stuff. Addictions are hard to break.

I dont envy you your winters over there...sleet and snow and all that other good stuff – although I do think snow is kinda pretty.