Friday, November 8, 2013

Cute Baby Alert ...

   
 
Elsie!  on the quilt I made is she not flippin' adorable ... that is one relaxed baby girl is it not?   If memory serves me correctly she's almost a month old.   She just missed being born on my birthday .....

 
and here is the quilt without Elsie ...
Leftovers from a layer cake added to some charms and yardage.  Really densely quilted it washed up all scrunchy and soft.

 
 
So tonight at Stitch and Bitch with the Scrapping Diva's ... I'm going to cut things out .... how's that for a plan ..... I did violate the "no fabric rule" ... JoAnn's had Kona cottons on sale .... it was irresistible ....

  I ordered treats from the baking Diva ... cranberry/wild rice bread, ciabatta bread, cinnamon rolls .... rumor has it there will be chili, lettuce salad, chicken salad (for the breads) .. and beverages available.  We may not get a lot of crafting done -- but we eat well! 
 
Happy Friday ....
Marie


3 comments:

Abby said...

What a cute quilt- love those happy colors!

Shay said...

Babies are always adorably gorgeous. Ive never met one I didnt love!

Kat said...

Cute quilt AND a cute baby! I really like the FMQ pattern you used.