trust me ... there ain't a leaf left on the prairie .. the rain, the fog, the wind ... they all blew away ....
I did manage to mow the office lawn on Friday -- mowed the lawn on 11/15/13, I believe that is the latest I've ever mowed grass ... and it needed it .... Dad's been mowing and grinding up leaves at home for the last couple of weeks ... no trees at the office - just trash from the bar
1991 -- this is coming peeps ... still remember it well 10/31/1991 -- I made it home but my wheels were left at the neighbors my 1987 Bronco II (the beer can on wheels) ... I ended up walking up the driveway in a skirt and pumps (actually dressed for work in those days)
Grammy, Brock and 4 of the other grandkids ... Wizard of Oz costumes for the fun run/kid dash ...
Saturday was a bust -- sewed, did a little laundry, did a little cooking, did a little shopping (our new Hometown Shopko is pretty spiffy), did a little reading and had a nap
The Ebay saga continues .... stay tuned it promises to be entertaining.


1 comment:
Wow - thats some snow alright !
Post a Comment