Saturday, November 2, 2013

The colors of fall

 
We've got an "Autumn Flame" maple tree in the back yard ... always good for some color opportunities ... the sun had already set when I went out for these ... no flash just me and the cheap Nikon? Canon? not sure even sure of the brand (that's bad) ... lately it (the camera) seems to eat batteries ... it may be on it's last leg ... the cheep ones don't seem to last long!
 


 
Smokey, the lone female barn kitten, of this "season" felt the need to supervise.  She's fairly tame -- for a barn cat around here.  NO she is not coming to the office.
 
 
decorative windmill - not a functioning windmill -- keeps the squirrels on the move ...
 
The plan for Friday was to actually accomplish a project or two -- wrong again.  Crashed big time mid afternoon and slowly slid downhill after then --- hoping to work up the energy to sew was merely a dream .... I truly crashed at 8:30 ... and slept soundly until 6:30 ... I tell ya peeps -- I need a boost of energy -- the fatique end of this is the pits. 

Today is a family friends funeral -- after that I hope to be home and sewing or at least spending some time at the Bernina .... I've been dreaming up projects for a couple of weeks!  Seriously weeks !!!!

Happy Saturday ...

M


pssst.  Don't forget it is daylight savings weekend -- extra hour tomorrow ... just what I need an extra hour of sleep......


No comments: