Monday, November 18, 2013

okay

   Full moon Sunday ...

   I woke up at 4:30 with no covers on me ... shivering (very unusual -- ) turned on the TV while warming up ... "Life Below Zero"

... yep, I'm cold and shivering and watching idiots in Alaska on TV .... at 4:30 in the morning.  (the viewing selection wasn't very good)

  Then I proceeded to oversleep by 90 minutes ...

  Must have been the lazy weekend.  I should have been well rested -- I did very little -- I mean VERY little ....

  Yippee -- Skippy ... here's to a productive week!!

M

ps:  Scored on Ebay ... found another red jacket and WON  .... and much less than the $52 !!!!
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Congrats on the Ebay win.

I pushed all the covers off last night – way too hot to have a quilt on the bed. Middle of the night TV is all infomercials here – you’re lucky you got a doco on Alaska!