Thursday, November 7, 2013

ah Thursday

  next up is Friday ....

  I managed to work until 7:30 last night, sleeping in recliner by 8:15, move to bed and slept like a rock until the alarm when off which brought on more drama ... sometimes I just can't figure out how to shut the damn thing off fast enough .. and of course it is located on the other side of the bedroom.  Or I'd never get rolling.

 Second Friday is Scrap Shack Friday -- need to decide on a project or two ... might be the night to create some Christmas treats -- pincushions, rice bags, been thinking about a new tote bag for my crochet projects.  hummm the possibilities are endless.

 I'm going to leave my older Bernina up there with a kit of basic sewing supplies ... less stuff to drag around and well, it needs a home.  I've already left an ironing board and iron .. good thing I have a full size truck to haul all the stuff eh!

 Got gas for Bessie yesterday -- under $50 to fill the tank (insert huge smile) !!!

M

1 comment:

Shay said...

All I could really focus on was how cheap your petrol was. Are you serious? I think it cost me about 90 bucks to fill my car last time I was at the servo!