Sunday, November 10, 2013

productive night at S & B

 
yes, I violated my own rule --- 10 yards of Kona solids -- JoAnn's had a $4.99 yd sale ... all greens, greys and a splash of orange.  I have a project in mind and have been collecting greens.
 

 
At the Friday night stitch & bitch event -- I didn't sew, I cut and cut and cut ... layer cake sliced in 1/2
 
 
a packet of "Sherbert Pips" fat quarters cut into 7" squares ready to zip together ...
 
 
blue batiks cut into 2" strips -- and pink/orange batiks cut into 5" squares .... they actually look pretty good together
 
 
new lamp at the office -- kind of looks like a Hershey's kiss with a shade -- it's a "touch" lamp ... pat on/pat off ... fun .... 8" tall .....
 

 
and the date is off on the wildlife / cat shack camera ... but "pepe le pew" has returned .. damn can't seem to get rid of these critters ....
 
 


1 comment:

Shay said...

Cutting is part of the process so I'd say you did a heap of work !