Sunday, September 6, 2026

ahhhh Life is good


no kerfuffles needed -- the internet has returned to 117 S 3rd Street -- damn 36 working hours without it throws a huge blip into the work time -- it did however happen a slow time ... I should have accomplished more non-computer projects in those hours .. 

the rugs are ready to power wash and the floor got swiffered ... and a lot of whining about no service


made it to the happy place - midday saturday -- family friend MB came for a visit and supper -- the new a/c seems to be working well, the other 3 are still sleeping and I've read the papers, shopped and am now surfing the internet ... trying not to make noise -- 

early mornings in the porch are good -- well, anytime spent in the porch is well spent -- the neighbor are cooking -- smells good !  hoping for rain so I don't have to go home and water trees .... it's cloudy but I think it's going to slide south of us 

retail therapy included some pretty fabric, a few paper quilt patterns and a ruler .. Missouri Star has a sale ... maybe next week I can sew :)



9 patch on point -- the basics help to refocus ..  need to refocus


lots of possbilities -- layer cakes, charms, yardage -- more basics with pre cuts


 

No comments: