from the shores of West Jefferson Lake ...
as the only EARLY riser in the group, I generally have the entire porch to myself for well, several hours .. my camera is dead so no sunrise pix ..
I'm not exactly sure what I did so far this weekend -- it really doesn't seem like a lot -- Saturday, we got out here shortly before lunch and family bestie MB came for the afternoon and supper .. it was good to sit and visit and enjoy the lake -- bugs are still horrid -- porch for the win !!
Sunday was furniture construction and re-position porch furniture .. I was sitting on the sectional when I took this pix .. it matches the two chairs to the right .. moved the table down and took two chairs home .. we're not done yet ..
It was cloudy gloomy day -- I was hoping for rain and that never happened -- noonish today, per the weather geeks .. we need rain --
sunset from the sectional -- after a mini nap ...
perfect time to wake up and enjoy it and my book
today's agenda -- just the normal stuff in life, laundry, dishes, vac'ing, lawn mowing (?), life planning, and I hope to finish the new William Kent Krueger book .. I started it after my "nap" .. it awaits me as i type :) == might need to put a few hours in at the office as well -- I avoided the joint all weekend .. had some Friday night - early morning Saturday work at home ..


No comments:
Post a Comment