Thursday, July 9, 2009

All is not Lost....

So it's been quite the month . . . .

The missing digital camera from last Labor Day (10 months ago) has been found -- it sounds like elder #1 thru out the book and cables . . . . but I'm sure I can find them on ebay . . . to bad 10 days ago we replaced the camera .... so there will be a permanent digital camera in the camper (which might be a good idea).

The camper is going to Madison Wisc -- hauling the Kienlen & Wenner families to a wedding -- we (elder #1) is feeding the pigs over the weekend while his home on wheels is traveling . .

It still hasn't rained but it's looking positive.

I baked for Martha S's funeral today and left my brownies on the counter at home ---

The road construction barricades are not up yet . . . . no detour this morning!!!!!!


M

No comments: