Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Part II

so at Grandma's funeral today -- I was told people actual read this blog --- I find that scary -- people reading the musings of crazy middle aged gardner!

so tomorrow we (mom, jean & I ) are off to Lonsdale & Garfield Gardens for the daylily open house -- grandma would approve . . .

diva

4 comments:

Green tea said...

I get a lot of lurkers on my blog too, some I can identify but a couple are keeping me guessing.
Hope the funeral went OK..
A long life is good !!

Marie said...

it was a great funeral --- we're all aging quickly --- i'm feeling a touch of oldness today!

Susan said...

My condolences. Even if she lived a good long life, grandmothers are pretty special and hard to lose.

Marie said...

thanks -- they are at that -- I've spent every Saturday night at the nursing home for almost 4 years -- I was at a loss tonight -- so, I did the next best option --- pulled weeds and mowed lawn . . .