I'm sure glad I had a project list for this weekend. So far only one item has been done. This is the "worm" killing machine and it's operator. Mind you this ATV came to America on the Mayflower. But the cutworms should be wiped out by now. It was an evening of mixing, spraying, unplugging nozzles, spraying, unplugging nozzles. But the critters are dying.
Elder #2 and I went to Mkto -- another $100 of fabric. I should have enough fabric to open my own store (and soon). Blocks for project #1 are ready to sew together into a top. Project #2 is laid out and ready to cut / sew. Project #3 -- is in a pile.
something was plugged...
need any 6" or 8" aluminum irrigation pipe -- the piles have 2 miles of it....
and now a bird just nosed dived into the patio door -- one less bird -- all in a day on daisy lane
Diva
No comments:
Post a Comment