okay not sure if this is going to happen -- but here is my entry to the Spring Quilt Festival.....it's a lap quilt awaiting quilting -- I purchased the kit at Gruebers Quilt Shop in St. Cloud a while back. I'm so overwhelmed by the fabric choices at Grueber's I never know what to buy !!! so on this particular visit -- this was it .... and then it got windy/cloudy when I headed to the clothesline for a pix....all part of life in Southern Minnesota !!!
diva
insert link here idiot .... (notes to self) (and dang I think it's working) !!!

19 comments:
Great simple quilt! I love your title bar picture thats whats happening here in Utah too! Planting and moving sheep and cattle to the high country, ah the life of farming.
I love your stripe quilt! I have one very similar on my table being pieced right now. (well OK, I am not typing and sewing at the same time)
Nice quilt. It would look great on a bed or sofa. I like how you used some of the same fabrics for stripes as the sashing.
Your note to self cracked me up LOL
Love your quilt and your clothesline. Wish I had one.
I've just washed the quilt from my bed...isn't it marvellous when you can dry them on the line in under two hours!!
(it has a woollen blanket as filling)
Real fresh air dried smells good to.
Nice quilt = I like the colors -
Minnesota? it could be snowing.
Beautiful! I love the colors.
love your quilt :) i'm a gardener too! http://erinlebeau.blogspot.com/
Very beautiful quilt!!!
Heppy Festival!!!
love the nice soft colors of your quilt!
Your quilt is beautiful and I love the way you've shown it outside, it looks like a spring day.
Very nice. Love it's simplicity.
I am very jealous of your clothes line. One day when we are no longer in the humid south!
Looks like one of those comfy quilts that you love to wrap around you when the evenings get cool.
Lovely colors. Looks like a very cozy quilt. Really cute!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
this is so pretty. it is simple and the colors go so well together. i love strip quilts. i am waiting to get my machine back from repairs so i can make one with a honey bun
Love your pics and your quilt!
Very pretty quilt top. The first time I photographed a quilt outside, I was frustrated by the wind. Now I love a picture of a quilt blowing in the wind :)
my daughter had to insert the festival button from her computer across the state!! i couldn't figure it out at all. lovely quilt. love the colors. it will be nice when it's all finished. come visit me if you can: http://fligamapoof.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment