Friday, May 21, 2010

T G I F

   The pumpkins are up !!!  At least they are cracking up thru -- I took pictures and then thought I was turning into and idiot.  Shoots popping up thru the corn stubble do not make for good viewing.  The light rain this morning will help them break thru the soil crust even better.

   Grandma's Little Acre facebooked me -- she's looking for help with her 12 acres of pumpkins.  Needing tractor driver etc... they use a planter of sort that 2 people ride while planting.  I volunteered Dad ...  gotta love retiree's with tractor driving skills.  I think they've got it under control. 

  Nick, the cat, has been on mouse patrol all day and he's eyeing up the fireplace as I type.  Damn rodents.  I don't put out mouse poison because of Nick ... so he'd better keep up his job. 

 Happy Friday -- it's Friday Night Sew In and the On Line Quilt Show begins --- I have link to both on my sidebar -- great links for a couple of hours of quilt viewing ! 

Diva

No comments: