Sunday, May 23, 2010

on the 7th day ....



   the Lord said -- keep planting until you are done .... I'm almost done -- having a coffee (iced tea) break as I type.  Bushel basket gourds, golden delicious hubbard squash and Jack be little pumpkins are all that is left.  Yippeee.  I was up at Jean/Lee and Nick's yesterday planting canteloupe when the sky turned black and started to boil ..  yep 2 miles from home, no cell phone -- no keys to their house -- and nasty weather -- I made it home just as the huge drops started to fall....went back this morning to finish. 

   on yesterday's posts are links to the Bloggers Quilt Show and the Friday Night Sew In ..... if you like quilts and have time check them out -- the Bloggers Quilt Show has 400 quilts so far....fun fun fun  and the Friday Night Sew In is a bit less formal but just as fun.  

   The first planting of squash, pumpkins and early melons are up and smiling.  !!!! 


Diva .....

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good work! I am so jealous --still have much planting to go...