Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tomato Tuesday

  Dad planted for me:
1.  Black Prince
2.  Striped German
3.  Oxheart Red
4. Amish Paste
5. Striped Cavern
6. Green Zebra

I planted a short row of leeks.  The new veggie I'm trying this season.  The irrigation system is set up and running as I type.  The little garden is pretty dry, in fact the whole farm is pretty dry at the surface.  Mom and I took a tour on the ATV attempting to track down the kid tresspassing and riding anywhere and everywhere he pleases.  Found his trails --

Still have ankle issues -- swelling again tonight -- off to elevate and ice. 

Diva


 

2 comments:

gz said...

The common here has problems like that with ATVs, scramble motorbikes and the like. They break down fences and gates, then the farmers get blamed for wandering stock.
Trouble is there's about 3000 acres....but it is fairly sensitive moorland mountain.

Marie said...

I know, found gate and fence down (at the neighbors) -- no livestock left -- but... They still need to ask permission and then behave !!! All of the neighbors farm is in the CRP (conservation reserve program) so it's one large playground for wildlife and nasty teenage boys ...