Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday Night Sew In ...

so -- I finished piecing the string "window" quilt.  the batting is purchased and I undecided on the backing .... when it's done it is going to hang at the office - in the window between the back hall and the really ugly garage ... much better view and hopefully keep the drafts out too.  It's 60" by 30" -- I used muslin for my foundation backing so it will be a light batting (flannel) ...

the link below should take you to the other friday night sewers....hopefully -- I have no clue what I'm doing.  The only thing I know -- is every friday night is going to be SEW IN night for me!  I also finished dresses for the Diva's on Moore drive -- 6 dresses and 2 pairs of watermelon capri pants.... fittings this afternoon after nap time!




and yes the link works -- happy viewing

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW!! I love this quilt a lot!!! I've never made a string quilt.. but it's on my short list.

erin lebeau said...

this is gorgeous! http://erinlebeau.blogspot.com/