oh my mind -- it's wandering all over the place -- this shit is driving us all nuts -- fear, panic, stupidness ... not a word, but you get the drift.
Lance got the f/cabinet working on the file room computer last night and did a bunch of clean up work on the system -- I brought home a tote bag of work -- got up this morning and most of it is done -- or done as far as i can go ... got up at 4:15 -- couldn't sleep
not sleeping well.
Cathy comes to work today -- trying to get people in to pick up their stuff
I think there is a 90 day automatic extension -- think -- it might just be 90 days to pay ... no official statements at this point. government is scrambling
Nicollet County will be closing all facilities to the public as of 4:30 on Thursday -- there was more discussion regarding a 5 year capital improvement plan -- than discussion on COVID 19 and our response -- I was a bit pissed -- and let my opinions known.
No comments:
Post a Comment