Sunday, March 22, 2020

03/22/20 7:09pm

  so Saturday night I left the office after 8:30 -- I had 4 hours of working alone ... sometimes I need time to work alone -- no questions, no interruptions, no questions ... it is the introvert in me ...

  anyway -- I was watching news with the elders and exchanging emails with David H (cpa down and over) and I decided to close the office to the public.  I was seriously surprised at the number of clients that kept walking thru the door the last 3 days ... seriously -- it was over 100 --- ya, 100 ....

  the safety of my staff and my family is more important than a tax return.  end.of.conversation.

  I started building an office fbook page to keep peeps updated -- at least to direct them to that platform -- it's going to be very generic and if I could keep the recommendations off I would.  I posted on my personal page ...

  I created a group email and emailed the payroll / accounting clients -- they will have access via the file room .. this morning I reconfigured the file room to turn it into a drop off ... pickup room ... again with locked doors -- but a door bell is on it...

  i ordered new doorbells (front and back door) I'm ready for the "shelter in place" order -- we don't have one yet -- but it is coming. 


I did it
I did it

I can
I can


I'm a bit calmer ...


No comments: