Saturday, March 28, 2020

3/28/20 8:23PM

  I almost forgot -- 22 years ago the big wind whipped thru ..

  Seems like small potatoes compared to the current state of affairs -- yikes, who would have thought



So today's agenda ...

1.  empty all the trash cans (that's what the boss does)
2.  bust down the cardboard boxes (add to recycling)
3.  bust down the unused file boxes (again my job)
4.  run the roomba  -- I lost the damn thing it is hung up somewhere
5.  carry up copy paper and load the shelves and the copier
6.  actually prepare income tax returns --
             today was dedicated only to bad clients and clients in my
             missing information pile
7.  wash dishes (again my job)
8.  sanitize (oh joy)
9.  carry home all the crap that has accumulated at the office
             clothes, shoes, jewelry, bath/body order

I brought home a tote of homework and forgot a couple of important thumb drives to I'm done early -- headed to bed with my book.


Tomorrow's agenda ...

1.  more trash (it never ends)
2.  more tax returns (one more box)
3.  print / generate quarterly payroll reports and related docs
4.  grocery store (this will be fun)
5.  vac basement
6.  vac bedroom
7.  plan clothes for the week
             it's been leggings, tee shirts and sweatshirts for 2 weeks I might actually were a pair of pants -- and real shoes ... ha ha ha ....






No comments: