Thursday, March 26, 2020

3/26/20 2:42

i'm not even sure what day it is today

we put the moves on clients --  to get the completed returns picked up and out of the office before the "shelter in place" order takes effect.  they've been great about picking stuff up ...

and then, there are the ....

peeps who call about their stimulus refund.   -- the ink is not dry on the bill and they want their money NOW -- NOW -- NOW ... i see a cluster of disaster in the making.  12 + calls so far...


and the best one of the day -- Pioneer Bank (up the street) was down to their last 10 rolls of toilet paper -- HORRORS ... no TP at the bank ... drama lama ... 

crap it will happen here next.


Cathy is leaving tomorrow -- it will be Mrs. S and I -- and the phones, the ever ringing phones, because I want my money NOW ... NOW .... personally I'd worry more about the tp.

No comments: