Shelter in Place
I've decided it's "get shit done without interruptions" ...
Since Gov Walz announcement we've been in action. Serious action -- 200 completed tax returns needed to get out of here -- it is worse than April 15th -- no lie -- worse.
The girls were troopers.
We are considered essential services -- but seriously -- we don't need extra bodies in here.
Get Shit Done.
I can
I can
I can
I've decided it's "get shit done without interruptions" ...
Since Gov Walz announcement we've been in action. Serious action -- 200 completed tax returns needed to get out of here -- it is worse than April 15th -- no lie -- worse.
The girls were troopers.
We are considered essential services -- but seriously -- we don't need extra bodies in here.
Get Shit Done.
I can
I can
I can
No comments:
Post a Comment