Friday, March 20, 2020

3/20/20 7;32 am

it is a beautiful sunrise this morning -- a small blessing -- my second one of the day ....

the first was at the McDonald's drive thru -- I had enough left on the gift cards for breakfast and an iced coffee ... the morning crew was very chipper (5:25 am) ..

I spent a spot of time paying bills ( $19000 later .... it was an accumulation of things ), tidying up the reconfigured offices -- thru all of the chaos of movement -- a scanner decided to die ... -- I had a spare -- Ben, the GAC kid, was impressed that I had a spare in the supply closet --

I've been going home with a tote bag of work every night between 7 - 8 and working from home -- I take home easy stuff -- head to the cave, work, do laundry and watch tv -- non news tv -- I've had too much news ...

today's agenda
-- prioritize the projects
-- decide what is actually here and not here
--breathe, just breathe

I told the kids this week, when I stress out ...

I swear
I cry
I get ornery
I get the poops
I noticed the dizzies came back
I clean ....

It's not just me is it ...


breathe in
breathe out




No comments: