Sunday, March 1, 2020

I forgot it was March today

 ... for the past couple of years I've had operation silence with no blogging for the month of March -- usually I'm busy  ( :) ) seriously busy and well I'm sure you all (all 10  of you) get tired of my ranting ...

... since it is March -- it's the month of operation silence ... I'll store up the blog posts ...

... I worked a 102 hours last week -- I'm pretty diligent about logging my hours  -- and tracking them year to year ( fancy spreadsheet, of course) ... March is generally has the most hours and September the least ...

... Saturday was chaotic -- Jan and Ben were super troopers but by Saturday we're all tired of Joe Q. Public --- today it was just me.  I kind of enjoy having the building all to myself -- all day ... I actually lock myself in -- and usually don't even answer the phone -- me, 5 computers, a copier and some form of background noise.   

  I did venture out to the grocery store -- $75 later I'm not exactly sure what I purchased -- two kinds of berries, a melon, lettuce, veggies, apples, cheese, lots of cheese, milk, paper plates, mayo, tartar sauce, tulips, ice, gummy bears --    just the basics -- I got back to the office, unpacked it all ( mind you -- this is office food ) ... and realized we were low on paper towels and trash bags ...

  I did it -- I ordered paper towels and trash bags from Target -- to be delivered -- I've turned into one of those PEOPLE ...

  on that sad note -- I'll see you all in April -- unless something fun and exciting happens ....


cheers

Diva

No comments: